There are some new changes for MAD STARS 2022.
Please check the contents below to find out the new rules and categories.
1Limitations on the number of categories per work that can be submitted
- Each work can be submitted in up to six categories, excluding Public Service Advertising and Special Category (Pivot).
- There is no limitations on subcategories, except for subcategory A (Sectors), which is classified by industries. You can submit your work only once to the relevant industry in this subcategory.
In subcategories B and others, you may submit your work into multiple subcategories corresponding to the characteristic of your work.
2A Campaign to support South Korea’s bid to host the World Expo 2030 in Busan.
- It can only be entered by the general public (non-professionals only)
- The campaign can be submitted in the Place Brand Category.
- (Theme of the World Expo 2030 Busan, Korea: Transforming our world, navigating towards a better future).
For more details, please visit the official Busan City Government website at www.busan.go.kr/eng/2030worldexpo01