Apply for Young Stars MAD Competition 2023
1Registration Period (Submit Application and Portfolio)
- Period: 3 Apr.(Mon) - 7 Jun.(Wed), 2023
- Announcement: 13 Jun.(Tue), 2023 (On MAD STAR Website)
- Individual or team of 2
- Students who are in junior college or higher, students enrolled in universities, graduate schools (master's degree) and students on leave, and those who are expected to graduate
- Military service personnel and those with suspension of graduation are eligible for application
- ※ If you are graduated the university, You cannot participate as an Advertising Academy student operated by another institution.
- ※ Non-major-related and proof of enrollment is required.
3How to Apply
- MAD STARS website → COMPETITION → YOUNG STARS → Click Registration → Complete → Submit → Complete the application(Only in English)
- Portfolio: Must be converted into PDF files put together as a single file, and upload (Number of portfolios are not limited)
※ No any designated topic on your portfolio and no restrictions on Korean and English. Also, Number of portfolios and pages are not limited, Both of team and team members can submit the portfolios.
- Winning Certification (not required): The other contest winner has to scan and combine with one PDF file.
- Upload the portfolio and winning certification capacity of 20MB or less on the entry form.
- Clear reasons for applying, Award winning career and portfolio, Introduction of your team and Sincerity toward YOUNG STARS
5Benefits for Finalist
- Qualifications of participation in Young Stars MAD Competition 2023
- Provide observe tickets to MAD STARS 2023 (including Opening Ceremony, Awards, Exhibition, Conference participation)
- Accommodations will be provided for 5 nights, 6 days.(Airfare, meals and transportation costs are not inclusive)
Participate internship program (Winner of Gold/Silver/Bronze/Crystal)
※ Schedule or Number of people can be changed depending on partner company in Internship.
- Gold, Silver, Bronze and Crystal
※ Awards can be changed depending on the final judge result.
- 300 USD per person
- Refund Regulation: The registration fee cannot be refunded when those who fail to attend the competition
- There will be an extra charge 100 USD for replacing a team member
- Payment: Busan Bank 036-01-036518-1 By 5 JULY
- Only team for final would need to pay for registration fee(we would announce in detail through contact personally)